Curious about Organic Farming Practices?
Whether you’re looking to become a Certified Grower or are just
interested in more healthy and sustainable farming practices in
general, then this is the Workshop for you!
Organic beef is currently the second fastest growing organic sector (behind organic dairy), worth $198M annually. Today’s overall organics agribusiness sector is valued at $1.72B representing 15.4% compound growth, four times the pace of conventional agriculture.
Topics at the workshop will include:
- Steps to Certification
- Organic Pest and Weed Management
- Organic Livestock Production management and marketing
Speakers on the day will be:
- Peter Hastie from the National Association for Sustainable
Agriculture Australia (NASSA)
- Glenn Morris—General Manager Figtree Organic Beef
- Leo McLean—Sales Agronomist S.O.F.T. Agriculture.
When? Wednesday 22nd June 2016
Where? The Living Classroom, Bingara
Cost Free for NSLA Members, $20.00 for Non-Members
Catering Organic Morning tea and Lunch provided
RSVP to Shelley - 6724 2052 or email@example.com